The Key West Historic Seaport is excited to announce that one of our favorite water excursion companies, Fury Water Adventures, is one of the official sponsors of the Slightly Stoopid concert on June 9th. This California-based band is in their second decade of making music. Their eclectic musical style has continued to captivate audiences and is considered “a spiritual bath of positive party energy.” Come see them live at Truman Waterfront Amphitheater. Grab your beach towel, let the music hit you and experience this incredible show as the sun goes down and the lights go up!
If watching a concert on the waterfront in the Florida Keys isn’t enough, enhance your overall experience by booking your own concert, hotel, and water excursion package today!
Each Package Includes:
- One Night Concert Ticket PER PERSON
- Two Nights of Accommodation at a boutique property in Old Town Key West (Breakfast, all taxes and resort fees included) OR
- Two Night stay at Boyd’s Campground Site
- Fury Water Adventures’ Excursion: Choice of Parasailing, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat or Two-Day Bike Rental PER PERSON (Approx. $50 value per person)
- $40 Local Bar & Restaurant Credit ($20 Gift Card to Blue Macaw & $20 Gift card to Smokin’ Tuna Saloon)
- Swag Bag with reusable souvenir cup & other goodies
- Exclusive Access to Pre-Show Fan Party on Friday, June 8th, Featuring live local music in an intimate private setting
Order Your Slightly Stoopid Tickets Here!
Proud Key West Historic Seaport Sponsor: