Win Two Old Dominion Concert Tickets! But be sure to read the eligibility rules first.
*NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to U.S. citizens and legal residents who are at least 18 years old as of the date of contest entry. Employees of Key West Historic Seaport, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decision of Key West Historic Seaport as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Entries will be accepted online starting on February 27, 2023, at 2:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ending on March 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). All online entries must be received by March 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by LIKING or FOLLOWING the Key West Historic Seaport on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. (The entry must comply with all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win.) Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the contest will receive two tickets to see Old Dominion performing live on Saturday, April 1, 2023 at Coffee Butler Amphitheater at 7:30 P.M. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Key West Historic Seaport. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Key West Historic Seaport’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The prize shall be delivered by mail or sent via email after announcing the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Key West Historic Seaport to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries (comments) received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be chosen after 5:00 P.M. EST on Monday, March 20, 2023. The winner’s name, city, and picture will be used for future social media posts, and the winner will be messaged via Facebook, Twitter OR Instagram with instructions on how to redeem their prize. Winner will be notified by a message from the Key West Historic Seaport Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account within two (2) days following selection of Winner. Key West Historic Seaport shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Key West Historic Seaport‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Key West Historic Seaport, anyone acting on behalf of Key West Historic Seaport, and Key West Historic Seaport’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By providing your email address, you authorize the Key West Historic Seaport or anyone acting on behalf of Key West Historic Seaport to subscribe the email address to communications and email marketing by the Key West Historic Seaport. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Key West Historic Seaport. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Key West Historic Seaport from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Key West Historic Seaport may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Key West Historic Seaport reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Key West Historic Seaport’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Key West Historic Seaport may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Key West Historic Seaport. Key West Historic Seaport reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Key West Historic Seaport has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Key West Historic Seaport reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Key West Historic Seaport and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Monroe County, Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to Key West Historic Seaport. Requests must be received no later than March 20, 2023.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is the Key West Historic Seaport and USA Today Travel.
- The contest is hosted by Key West Historic Seaport and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- By entering your email address, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.