Celebrate 37 years of Independence for the Conch Republic!
Join the celebration of Key West’s brief secession from the United States that honors our eccentric community with races and nonstop parties. Every April, people come from all over to celebrate the independence of Key West and the entire Florida Keys!
- 4/19: Official 2019 Kick-Off Party and Conch Shell Blowing Contest – 7pm – Schooner Wharf
- 4/20: Royal Family Elections & Investiture Party – 6pm – Southernmost House Hotel
- 4/23: Conch Republic Independence Day Ceremony & Flag Raising – KW FIre Department Simonton & Angela
- 4/23: Conch Republic Military Muster 6-8PM – Gardens Hotel
- 4/24: Hot Havana Night Party of the Year! Hot! Hot! Hot! 7-11pm – Turtle Kraals
- 4/25: The Conch Republic’s “World’s Longest Parade”& After-Party & Awards Ceremony – 8PM – parade start at Duval & United, party at Schooner Wharf Bar
- 4/26: Conch Republic Naval Parade & “Great Battle of the Conch Republic” Re-enactment – 7pm
- 4/26: Conch Republic Celebration Victory Party and Surrender Ceremony of the Great Sea Battle – 9pm
- Make sure to get to Schooner Wharf Bar in the Historic Seaport for a kick-off party on April 19th at 7pm.
Call (305) 294-0990 for more information about this event.